West Ridge University
West Ridge University has a partnership with BiblicalTraining.org to help equip you with a foundation in biblical content, theology, spiritual formation, and ministry skills. All classes are offered online as part of a virtual learning environment. The classes are seminary-level classes for people serious about their biblical training. Our classes come from the top evangelical scholars in the English-speaking world from many different schools, denominations, and traditions. The classes are not accredited, but for those who want to learn and do not need a formal degree, these classes can provide a solid foundation for what you believe and how you live.
- Discipleship – There are three levels of classes—for new believers, for growing in Christ, and for those preparing for leadership—with the prayer that they provide the content necessary for spiritual growth, and encourage people to attend the classes together, study together, learn together, and spur one another on to love and good works.
- Leadership – These classes are designed to equip you as a leader in the church. The classes are categorized around biblical content, spiritual formation, biblical theology, and ministry skills.
- Seminars – These classes are shorter. Each seminar is typically 3 hours in length.
Certificates - Certificates are way for anyone wanting to
- learn in community by giving your group a common learning path
- like some structure to their learning experience
- communicate with each other
- receive help from a mentor
- receive tangible mile markers for you as you progress through the Certificate and when done, receive a Certificate celebrating your achievement (click here to see sample).