Life is better together.
Life is better together, and life change happens best in a small group! Being a part of Group Launch is the way is a great way to make friends and walk alongside each other as you follow Jesus.
How do you get signed up? You simply show up to the event that fits your stage of life!
The connecting events this fall are:
Thursday – 8/23
Young Adults Gathering | 7:00pm - Student Theater
- Designed to meet the unique needs of 18-30-year-olds by building community amongst Christ followers.
Singles Gathering | 7:00pm - Multipurpose Theater
- An opportunity for single men and women to navigate their faith, find community, and serve their church together.
Friday – 8/24
Women’s Event | 7:00pm - Worship Center
- Connecting women with one another and into the Word of God with groups meeting all over our community.
Saturday – 8/25
Men's Event | 8:00am - Multipurpose Theater
- Equipping men to grow deeper in their faith and understanding of Scripture, and equipping them to lead well at home, at work, and at church.
Sunday – 8/26
Married Couples Event | 4:00pm - Worship Center
- Providing couples the opportunity to study scripture, find community, and serve together with other couples in a similar stage of life.
Monday – 8/27
Re|Engage | 7:00pm - Multipurpose Theater
- A weekly gathering that equips couples to build their marriage on Biblical principles.
How do you get signed up?
You simply show up to the event that fits your stage of life!
Want to join a group, but can't attend one of the events?
We want to help you get into a group!
Need some help?
If you’re at a place in your life where you could use additional care or support, West Ridge wants to be a resource for you.
Our Care Ministry offers specialized groups in areas like financial, divorce, grief, anxiety, depression, anger management, cancer, and addiction.